I had just gotten a new job that required me to have my own account instead of there card.So i went online to look and netspend had good reviews so I thought so i went with them.

So was waiting for my card in the mail it never came however my first deposit did. So i call netspend and got this woman she kept asking for my social security number but when i enter it with the automated system my number wasn't on file but she need it to prove my account. I didnt give it to her, but she told me my card came and was activate. I inform her that i never received it and to cancle it but she couldn't tell me when or how the card was activate.

So i hung up with her and call back and i got the same person. Never since i been old anough to call customer service have i gotten the same person. She told me i can pay 25 dollars to get my new card sent over night.

Frustrated i hung up and call back the next day.When i call back the next day surprise same person different name i recognize the voice but this time i call because sprint which is a well known phone company tried to get the money to pay my phone bill was rejected when i told her she said they dont have a contract with them but they she still wanted that social security number so when i finally was connected to her supervisior which had me on hold for 30 mins he told me my card was activate 5 days after i order it but it takes 7 to 10 business days so i ignored it then he told me i can only get my money through another netspend account, so when i told him that i was going to get one he told me i had to wait so they can approve it because a store bought card isn't safe....right

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of netspend customer care. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments