2.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Called in about a dispute on my debit card spoke to a representative about what the issue was and the called went accordingly up until I wanted to know why I had to wait 10 days for my money to be replaced after fileing a dispute when I know it can be deposited the day of fileing the dispute,anyway I had asked to speak with a supervisor and waited to do so for approx 1:24(one hour 24 min),that is the most unacceptable issue within call centers I've ever witnessed.Then to make matters worse the supervisor was the most unprofessional,unpunctual,rudest human being I've ever came across,Max was her named that she gave me and her employee Id was: 324-1603 my References number is:70308292344,on behalf of the customer there needs to be a customer satisfaction policy set up with you people,the level of service provided from you all are very poor when it comes to customer service,you're not doing us any favor in fact you all at netspend should thank us for putting up with that kind of treatment and unprofessionalism,that you all impose as a network,certainly need better reps,and most definitely can use a better supervisory department,after dealing with that rude and very unprofessional supervisor Max,she placed me on hold for 45 min and never even came back on the line with my initial request until I hung up,and I know it was done in spite because I request to speak with her boss,just *** poor customer service all around,you need to do better.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of netspend customer care. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments