Within the last 6 months I have had 4 unauthorized "signature" transactions. The first time it was 3 separate transaction purchasing gift card from Walmart.com and the second (no doubt the final time) was another "signature" transactions from Microsoft store online.

After the first time EVERYTHING attached to the account was changed including the card. The account number WAS NOT changed. Hum maybe it should have been as I specifically asked "what if the account number was compromised". Do ya think.

Once my dispute is settled I will NEVER EVER have anything to do with a prepaid card.

It was supposed to be safer than cash. YAH RIGHT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Comments

I am having somewhat of the same problem with them except somebody was charging my card at a gas station overseas and I never lost my card I have in my posession still now Well I know one thing for sure and that is as soon as I go through this dispute process I will be parting ways with them!!!!!

We apologize for the unauthorized transactions on your account. We will definitely do everything we can to assist you with getting this money back. Please send an email to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into this for you.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We do hope the problems you have experienced will not bear any reflection on our company and the services we provide.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or call customer service at 1-86-NetSpend (1-866-387-7363).

NetSpend Corporation