Interest Rate

I received a text notification stating $85 was just used in linyang China..i live in NC,USA.

i immediately called the 1800# to report it... do they canceled my card acc told me to buy a new one to access my remaining balance..and that a new card w/ a refund would be sent after the transaction is no longer pending.... 1st off i called to stop the transaction why would you let them get the money anyway!! MAKES NO SENSE that's ***!!..

so i waited 2 weeks and nothing happened so i called again for them to tell me i never filed a disputed... THEN Y THE *** MY CARD CANCELED.. come on man.. and now i have to file another disputed...

I DNT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU EVEN LET OUT GET PAST PENDING.. JUST STOP THE TRANSACTION ALL TOGETHER... now I'm getting the run around...

going to get a GREEN FIT CARD NO MORE NETSPEND EVER...I STILL WANT MY MF $$ BACK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of netspend card. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments