Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I see Im not the only one whos money has disappeared.I think Netspend is a big old scam to take our money.

I mean what company doesnt have a corporate phone number. Also, dispute /claims should be handled by people specialized in that department. I find it unreal that Netspend customer service handle every department. Im still waiting for a call back from the claims department which Netspend Customer Service said they would call in 2 Business days..

What a *** joke these people are..On top of all that they make so much money off of us cause they charge fees for everything..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Netspend. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments