1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Had card stolen and used two weeks ago.got new card to use called tonight to check on status of disputed charges on old card.the person I talked to blocked my card .why I don't know called back advised of prior reps mistake told nothing they can do but order new card 10 buisnesss days.No way I need a card asap pay check goes direct d deposit Friday.

After 30 reps says supervisors says they can next day ups get it Friday but I have to pay them for they're mistake 25.00 crazy . I agree to do it need my card. But was told call Tomm for tracking number.

I call back to see if my account is noted with this information now this lady with horrible English tells me no such service offered.after I tell her I'm recording all calls with networks she says we have next day service call in am to get tracking number.If I do not get my card I'm screwed .I will be emailing all major news stations and talk shows somebody gonna put some bad news out here about netspend it's horrible horrible service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss netspend card. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

We regret to hear that you were charged for an expedited card that was never sent.Do keep in mind anytime a cardholder files a dispute for fraudulent or unauthorized charges we have to block out the card.

This is done to prevent any further unauthorized charges.Please email us at feedback@netspend.com and we would be happy to rectify this for you.

Thanks,