Suquamish, Washington

I called to give them my new email and the rep could not understand me.After about four calls to them they got it right when I called back the next I was told that my card was blocked and that I would have to email them my Id .

I had my wa ID card but no ss card because it was lost so I was told by the person on the phone to get something Crome the ssa office with my ID and I would be able to have my money. I did as they ask and each time I was told that it was to blurry each time it six hours each time for them to answer me. I have spent 20 years in the army and was wounded this is all the money that I have to pay my rent and I told them this I have now lost my house and am homeless.

I was told that the have test question but the told me there was nothing that they could do .Just to let every one know I have been with them for four years

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $458. The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments