I used the travel card at a hotel for $150 deposit on my room. They will not release the hold.

Every time I've called netspend they tell me some different reason why and what I need to do. I've made about 10 international calls to the hotel which have totaled about $35 asking them to do whatever I was told. Then when I call netspend again, they say it's not sufficient for them to release it. They say that the person that told me whatever it was to do, had overlooked this or that.

It's been almost two months and they still will not release the money.

They told me that after 90 days they could release it.

We will see.

Comments

UntriedQuail

Do anyone have the main office number please give me to me.They don't care about me and my kids are anyone else long as they mess people out of there money

Same thing happened to me. There was a hold on my CC 3 weeks after I had checked out.

The hotel told me to call my bank.

I called NetSpend CS and they told me they could remove the authorization (after explaining it was the hotels fault, but they could fix it anyway). I had no issues at all with NetSpend CS and the person on the other line spoke great English.

Newstead, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #142176

YES!!!!! its so har dto find someone that speaks english...I am still trying to get a refund from the DMV from 2008 (payment was never made to DMV) this credit card is a nightmare...all I wanted to do was help the MARCH OF DIMES!!!never again...

You can also contact the CEO of Netspend Dan Henry@ 512-532-8200 Ex. 8780 or his personal assistaint Shannon Carol @ 512-531-8786 or 913-832-4253.

I will be contacting him.

The Better Business Bureau, the OCT and my states Att.

General. I recommend everyone do the same!

I will be contacting him.

The Better Business Bureau, the OCT and my states Att.

General. I recommend everyone do the same!

E MAIL ME

:) :grin

AFTER NUMEROUS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES APPEARED AGAINST MY ACCOUNT - ALL REFUNDED EXCEPT FOR TWO WHICH TOTAL $115.00, I VISITED AN ACE STORE AND CLEARED THE ACCOUNT. ONLY SOLUTION I WAS OFFERED WAS TO BEGIN A SAVINGS ACCOUNT! NO WAY!!!!

In June I used a Netspend purchasing card for $ 300 at a nearby furniture store, in which a month later I cancelled the order because of finding a better deal elsewhere. A month went by and finally the furniture store processed the credit less 25% restocking fee.

Believe it when I say, Netspend received my refund and LOCKED THE ACCOUNT!! They won't let me have access to the account nor online access. They told me I had to prove that I placed the original order and why was the refund for a different amount.

Fax the receipt in they said, so I did. As of this moment they won't even confirm that they received the fax!

Let's not even discuss the fact that neither of the folks seem to speak English clearly!!!