Awful customer service!Mishandling of funds multiple times!

2 payments within 3 days were charged double showing that the payments went through on two separate payments through different company's. I could not access my own money because of a mistake on netspends part that they would not fix without having me the consumer jump through hoops to prove that it was a mistake when they could obviously see that they were duplicate charges. Both times left me with $0. That's money I depend on having.

Supposed to pick my daughter up from the airport today and have no money to put in my car to get there. Not to mention all the fees that changed magically from $1 each and every time I use it to $2 each and every time.

I will never recommend netspend to anyone and I will make sure to tap in to social media since netspend refuses to take responsibility.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments