Netspend is waste of time.Netspend tell you that there is no hidden fees which is a lie.They charge you to check account balance.Michele Simon, wouldnt not let me speak with the manger or superviser. I told her i wanted to make a complain on them she over talk me and she spoke loudly on the phone.And she didnt give me the number to complain them.I would not reccomend Netspend to a dead man.Netspend is a bunch of ***.I will tell people dont bother with netspend Western Union,your wasting time and money.This is the worse card company i ever dealt with in almost 27years.

.Now thats very sad.I will let it be known.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of netspend account. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused by our customer service, and will be sure to further research the service that you experienced.We assure you that it is always our objective to take care of our cardholders’ interests.

We strive to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, and continually look into ways of improving our products and services to meet the needs and expectations of all our cardholders like you.

Please feel free to contact us at social@netspend.com if you have any questions.

NetSpend