Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all.

They told me to reply with STOP to the text and made no attempt to try to protect the account holders private information.

I replied to them with screenshot of how i obtained the accounts balance and account and routing numbers. I would never let this company manage my funds.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Comments