Additional Fees
Interest Rate

When I first started with this company it appeared that customer service was the upmost importance to them.But over the last several years it seems like customer service and reliability has went downhill.

I would call several times and speak to a representative and be told several different things by different representatives all while my accounting needs remained unmet. I even had fraud on my account and when I disputed it they did not fight on my behalf but instead reverse the credit. Lastly, because of the fraud that was done on my account they said that I was too much of a risk and closed my account after several years of doing business with them! No phone call.

No questions.

Nothing!They locked my money up for over 10 days until I could receive a mailed check in the mail!

If you are struggling and low income then this type of account may suit you however if you expect quality banking service then I would advise not using this bank.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of netspend account. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments