This company is ***!!Had a tax return sent to my card i paid some bills then they blocked the rest of my money!

Spent hours getting information on what needed to verify my identity sent all documents in and they said longest would be 6 hours its been over a day and still my account is blocked!! I can not even buy my medicine for my heart or groceries! I will never use this again!

They even threatened to say i was a fraud and send my money back to irs because i told them this is ludacris.Im so glad they love screwing over a 77 year old woman and making me jump thru hoops for them because they are on a power trip with my money!!

Review about: Netspend Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Giving the run around, Misleading activation information, Reassuring people and cheating them, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We apologize to hear about your experience. As these reviews are anonymous, can you please contact us at social@netspend.com and provide some account information? This will enable us to locate your account and address this issue.

Thanks,

Netspend

to NetSpend2013 Joliet, Illinois, United States #1312233

Same *** again i sent all the information that was requested again on monday!!It is Wednesday night and my account is still locked up and no updates to when they will take the block off !!

I have sent all the information they needed my email numerous times i have faxed it all in and even mailed it in they have everything all they have to do is approve my identity and unblock it but they are taking their sweet time!!Bet if it was their money it would have been on right after they sent documents in but here i sit waiting for 5 days for them to fix it sich *** i will never use this company again and ill make sure all my friends and family knows not to use them too

to NetSpend2013 #1313291