I made a transaction with my Netspend account that was linked to my PayPal account, and because I did not initially recognize the transaction being that my statement did not indicate where the charge came from I filed a dispute, then a few days later after I finally remembered where the charge came from, I then called NetSpend back to cancel the claim/dispute, however they informed me that it was "too late" as they had already begun the dispute process and I would have to wait 42 days for the investigation to be finally after waiting over a month they decide to close my account and they send me a letter in the mail stating that I lost the dispute and no funds would be refunded to me which was fine because the dispute was filed in error to begin with.

however they never refunded the money back to the merchant and it has now been 2 months!I have been calling them every single day and everytime they tell me the same lie, that the money was already refunded back to the seller when it wasn't now I am being held accountable for $450+ while Netspend does nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of netspend account. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.