1.6

We purchased the Netspend card at Walmart as a present.Our granddaughter was unable to activate it so we tried.

When I called Netspend, they said the card wasn't activated. I called again to activate it. They said our information didn't match their card account information so they couldn't help us. We hadn't ever activated the card or given them any information so I don't know what they were trying to match.

I rate this as a complete scam.

At least we only initially put $35.on this card.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of netspend debit card from Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Netspend to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was could not activate card. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We regret to hear that you had a difficult time activating your card. Do keep in mind that we are not a gift card company. We would like the opportunity to look into this for you, please email us at social@netspend.com.

NetSpend