1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My brother, whose is under 18, bought a netspend transact 711 card and when he found out you have to be 18 to activate it he tried to first transfer the card to my name because I am over 18.Which the website wouldn't let him do anything after entering his information.

So after spending a half hour on the phone with a lady that barely spoke any English we asked for a refund which she said could take as long as 6 weeks to arrive.It came today in the form and a personal debit card with my name on it.

Review about: 7 Eleven Transact Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1334548

I have the same problem. It seems like a scam how they take money and then won't activate the card immediately. Shameful a company does this to people.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1282284

Why can't I find a customer service rep to answer and assist me with a question . I made a mistake while activating a card and can't find no one to help . This is dumb what a shame

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #1276171

That is weird why couldn't they just put your brothers card in your name , it is crazy

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our product. Please email social@netspend.com so we can get to the bottom of this and help rectify any additional grievances you may have.

Thanks,