Well weil well, after almost a month of getting nooo response from Netspend, they have finally decided to "look into my dispute" In that time period I have called them numerous times, each resulting in after 20-30 minutes on hold, someone who could hardly speak English had no clue what was going on and DID NOT seem to be listening to me.The merchant that refunded my three items that I returned was Neiman Marcus, someone very nice from the executive office called me on a conference call to Netspend to clarify with them that their bank did process 3 refund amounts to my Netspend account.

While Neiman Marcus and I were put on hold for 20 minutes by Netspend ***, she finally came back on still acting like she did not know what was going on. I faxed them supporting exidence that Neiman Marcus ALSO CONFIRMED AND FAXED TO THEM. Netspend still ignored it. Now that I have made this complaint on Pissed Consumer, they are paying attention.

NETSPEND is full of ***!!! They are Terrible to their consumers, Neiman Marcus told me after 1 week that if it was their error they would issue me a $100 gift card to insure that I remain a customer of theirs, we were on the conference call with Netspend when this was told to me, so NETSPEND *** HEARD IT!

NETSPEND HAS OFFERED ME NO COMPENSATION!!!BE CAREFUL

Review about: Netspend Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments