Once again my card balance is unavailable! I cant use my money!

The customer service is almost non existent. I called to find out what the *** is going on since this is the second time this week alone they claim to be having trouble with their transaction processors. The employee read some *** *** script and couldn't do anything to restore my card! Not mention I used their bill pay system to pay my credit card bill, the payment was never processed and I missed out on taking my vacation.

I will be switching my account! Cardholder since 2000

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Account.

Comments

i am going to have fun

hi

netspend debit seems pretty unprofessional.I to have had problems accessing my account. I would'nt recommend their service to anyone.

#120331

:grin netspend seems to be having troublewith their transactions and would not admit to their customers that they do,instead they just take the customers money and then put them to talk to computers that dont answer theri questions competently at this moment netspend sucks

I am having a very hard time trying to get account info on line. phillip dyer pdild60@yahoo.com

i try to contact netspend about my account in person no luck all i was trying to do is receive my text for my balance

I applied for and received a netspend unsecured credit with a $500.oo limit.I was told I could shop anywhere online.Turns out this piece of *** card can only be used on theyre worthless site!They're so called "merchandise"is of lower quality than a dollar store I will be contacting the Attorney General and I will be getting my "fee"back.Stay clear of these lowlife scam artists!!

I've changd my mind. Please cancel this card. I do not want it, Too many hidden cost.

Yes, I too tried to get my money off of my card for an emergency and could not get it! Never have been able to get a real person on the phone, never have got the money!

They just took 200 dollars and just refuse any explanation or refund.

Saying that "they suck" is putting it lightly. :roll

Im a mentaslly dissabled ma i get my ssi payments from netspend, I had a bill that was due which was my light bill my lights are cut off and right now im at my mothers house the light company charges 50 bucks to come out and 50 bucks to drive out plus a 100 buck dissconect fee, I have a video on youtube im the first person on there its extreme anxiety type that in on youtube and you will see me, i really need help guys. i dedicated alot of my time and answered literally thousands of peoples concerns.

Im having a severe panic attack and i feel like im going to slip into something deep.

Please for the love of god somone help me. my yahoo is is matt_76656

I only got netspend to get my check early, but then when i went to get my money they talkin bout the system waqs down, I'm like *** i got *** bills to pay what the *** going on here i want my *** money ***.This is *** up.

I paid the $2.99 fee to load my card at Winn-Dixie with $100.00 to pay my car insurance. I left the store and typically I would usually get my text msg for the load almost immediately.

This time I did not get a txt. I went into my acct online and my money was not there. I walked right back in to Winn-Dixie told them that I just wanted the cash back and I was not going to even deal with Netspend anymore (this was not my first awful experience with the horrible company)- I waited at the store for over an hour and a half to be told by the manager that according to Netspend there was nothing that they could do for me until the following day - IF at all. When I went back in the following day, I waited another hour and FINALLY got my money back after much ado.

I have never been treated so poorly by a company in my entire life. Their "customer service" reps are absolutely terrible.

They are rude, inconsiderate, do not listen, and are uneducated about their own companys policies and procedures. I have never in my life wanted to jump through a phone before until NETSPEND!!

pending transaction hold on my card from hotel stay now over 3 weeks! tried talking to CSRs, but they can hardly speak english.

When transfered to a supervisor, there was never an answer. They seem to have new excuse as to why I still do not have my money even after I follow the very ridiculous directions they gave me.

How do I go about to file a lawsuit against netspend? I am not the only person with this problem....there are currently over 1600 complaints matching mine in the last 36 months with no solutions to solve these problems.

i put money on card and i cant fucken use it, ive checked my card three times cause somthing had to be paid still didnt happpen but now ill be even more short thanks to the charge every time i try to get my balance. :(

You can also contact the CEO of Netspend Dan Henry@ 512-532-8200 Ex. 8780 or his personal assistaint Shannon Carol @ 512-531-8786 or 913-832-4253.

I will be contacting him.

The Better Business Bureau, the OCT and my states Att.

General. I recommend everyone do the same!

I have been using the card for several years and have never had a problem. I also receive the TEXT for my balance whether I oad or "un"load.

Best piece of technology to date.

It is disheartening to hear that NETSPEND customers/clients are frustrated and are experiencing problems. NETSPEND better pay attention!!

THE BALANCE OR ANY CHARGES THAT I MAKE ON MY CARD ARE AUTOMATIC TO SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO MY CELL PHONE AND I JUST TYPE IN BAL IN THE REPLY FOR THE ORGINAL NETSPEND TEXT OR ANY OTHERS AND CAN GET MY BALANCE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDED. I USED IT AT HOLLYWOOD VIDEO TO BUY MY MONTHLY FEE AND WITHIN MINUTES (BEFORE I LEFT THE STORE WITH MOVIES)NETSPEND TEXTED ME ALL MY TRANSACTION INFORMATION AND MY BALANCE. SO MAYBE YOU CAN TRY THIS METHOD AND HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH YOUR CARD.