Netspend does not provide any customer service to its customers only an automate phone service.The failed to load my direct deposit, so I called the 866 387 7363 phone number located on the back of the card where you only receive multiple recorded options, never a live operator to help resolve your card issues.

The automated recording does not have any options to speak too a live operator even after my card number was entered. NETspend does not provide any customer service to its card holders. If you have a problem with your card, there is no one to talk too to get it resolved.

Avoid this NETPSEND debit, this company doesn;t give a dam about its customers, so avoid NETSPEND - if you have an issue with your card, there is no one to help you resolve your problem.With this company having been in existence for while, it would seem they would give some consideration to their card holders and provide some live person to assist you when you need help with their NETSPEND card.

Review about: Netspend Debit Card.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

We can assure you that customer service is our top priority and we are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced.

Most options in our automated phone system will allow you to speak with an agent. We are also currently discussing options to make this more user friendly.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to email us at feedback@netspend.com.

NetSpend

Gumbox

All I can say is, " the mafia has found another money maker in NetSpend"