I purchased 3 net spend cards( Axcess Prepaid) They wont give me balance, never have, say i am overdrawn, when i show I have between $300 to $400 on card.Icalled and asked to speak to a supervisor, they put me on hold for over half hour, I finally hung up.

Emailed netspend 4 days ago still no responce. Buyer Beware. I would not recommend this rip off outfit to my worse enemy.

This is a very un proffesionally run outfit.I think the FTC should get involved, Possibily a class action law suit would get these *** artists attention.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Bronx, New York, United States #647287

im simply gonna sue netspend

netspend-crooks

had a car rental ..car rental puts on a 20%

fee for return then guess who else does it

netspend and it only states if the merchant ask for it..the car rental place did not ask for it..So now i have the madoff ponzi group err..netspend stealing my money that they will not return...there call service is just a bunch low end high schoolers who dont have a clue ....go ahead netspend try your lies on black and white paper for the world to see !

I WILL MISS U.

i never recieved my "permanent card" during a move from ore.to montana, i was informed the day my s.s.i.

was direct deposited that my temp. card had expired and i was not able to withdraw any of my money. i was told to purchace a new temp. card and transfer money.

i went to 5 locations they told me to go too, and ALL the cards had been pulled off the shelf. after calling 5 MORE locations, i came out with the same results. all they could do for me, was to send me a new. permanent card.

that takes 10 buisness days to get that through the mail. in the mean time i am left in a state where i do not know any one & i cannot pay my rent!!!{DUE TODAY!} i intend on speaking to a lawer too see if i can recover my monetary losses due to ther negligence. none of this *** was my fault & all i got was the runaround when i called customer service & spoke with "6" different people in management.

yeah,...I'M PISSED!!!

We apologize that you have not been able to access your balance. If this a problem viewing what your balance is you can do the following:

Login to your account at www.myaxcesscard.com. There you can view your balance as well as your transaction history for free. If you already have an account set up, but you are unable to access it, please speak with a customer service agent at 1-877-266-9562 who can assist you with your login information.

If this is a problem with your card not working, I would recommend contacting us again to see what the problem is.

Again we apologize for any inconveniences this has caused and we truly wish to rectify this issue for you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Cordele, Georgia, United States #168747

I have been using Netspend for nearly 5 years, never had a problem. I do all my transactions online. Text alerts work very well too.

Cordele, Georgia, United States #168746

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #168714

I have been using NetSpend for two years and have never had a problem with them. Go online and check your balance or go to an ACE check cashing place.