I placed a online order on qvc and the item was not ava so they cancelled my order.Netspend told me that they could not release MY money because it is a possibility that qvc may try to take the money off.

Straight BS why would qvc try to take money for a order that they cancelled?? Netspend will not release my money until 30 days I have never ever had this problem before and I am a loyal qvc customer.

This was only one out of three problems that i have had out of netspend.Netspend sucks and I do not recommend anyone get a netspend card AT ALL

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #809840

A year later, I am experiencing the same problem.However, i took it a step further, I contacted QVC - they do not hold the funds it is immediately released back to the card.

And after my first conversation with Ralph, they needed documentation from QVC and myself stating the transaction was cancelled. Well I've done both. Qvc Faxed documentation on their letterhead to Metabank Netspend on the 24th of April 2014 @2:33 PM TO 866.753.6324 and I emailed a screenshot on the 25th of the cancelled transaction.

So they have been notified.

I kept getting the run around from the customer service reps and apparently managers/supervisors are too busy to speak with their customers. Get this on Friday I spoke with a supervisor by the name of Michael who could not give out his last name of rep Id. Was very unprofessional and un-accommodating. Basically he hung up on me.

Netspend ask that you call to receive assistance before making a complaint via the web, but they do NOT provide customer service. They want a letter from qvc stating they will not claim the funds, it's been well over 2 weeks they have not claimed the funds by now the transaction has been cancelled AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REQUEST THE FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe because they advertise mainly to minorities (black) they figure they can hold people's money hostage and do what ever they want. The account specialist if they have problems with the documentation I am sending and I am...

But NO, they have me as a customer do their jobs for them. This is BS AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AND POOR JOB TRAINING. A BAD REFLECTION OF A CREDIT CARD COMPANY WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY HELPING THE PUBLIC.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CARD TO ANY ONE AND NETSPEND NEED TO REMOVE THEIR COMMERCIALS FROM THE MINORITY STATIONS.

NetSpend2013
Austin, Texas, United States #651933

We are very sorry to hear about the hold from QVC is still pending on your account.

Unfortunately, we are not notified when a transaction is cancelled. We would be happy to assist you with this and request that you send your information to feedback@netspend.com.

NetSpend