Stop do not use NET SPEND for your taxes.My taxes have been deposited and they still have not sent my card.

Poor customer service. Another way for the government to steal our money by charging more fees on our income tax. I have read Net Spend holds your card for 10 days to incur more fees. Have your refund direct deposited they lie about five to seven days costumer service rep.

told me that is not true it takes 7 to 10 days.

Not a fast way to do a refund.Personally tired of this government screwing people to make money.

This person wrote the review because of "holding my refund???" of netspend prepaid card from Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netspend to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was giving the run around, withholding my federal refund and failure to rectify their error. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

When ordering a new card it can take up to 10 business days to receive.Do keep in mind that we do not hold funds or hold card orders to make money.

We do not benefit from either one of those and we do post funds immediately to accounts.If you have any questions about how our process works please email us at social@netspend.com.

NetSpend