1.6

After my 2014 card was brought to zero I discarded it thinking it was useless like other prepaid cards.My 2015 return money was credited to that old card number which I no longer have.

Since I don't have the card I don't know the number and can't get hold of anyone who understands what I am saying.

I need a new card or a replacement of the old one.I need to know where to call to get access to my money that has been credited to Net Spend by the IRS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of verifying extensive identity prompts to resolve issue and no explanations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of netspend prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4100. Netspend needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We regret to hear that you are not able to get assistance with your account. Please email us at social@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you.

NetSpend