Netspend - My card was stolen and missed used

490 of 774 Netspend reviews

the card was stolen and missed used on febuary 25 and there was a withdrawel of 163.00 and a purchase of 12.61 that was made on my card and that wasnt me and i havent gotten an answer back from the company and now they are telling me that there not able to put 12.61 back onto my card as far as 163.00 they dnt want to give me a footage of who used my card and thats all I have to say thanks. thats all i want is my money put back on my card and for me to keep business going with netspend and i would like them to understand that i just want to the money back onto my card and for netspend to unblock the card to where i can use it again please and thats what i want resolved at this time .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Merchant Accounts
Review category
Cards
review #479001 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Netspend? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
490 of 774 Netspend reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
NetSpend2013

Mar 20, 2014 #796950

We are very sorry to hear that there were unauthorized transactions made on your card. The card would need to remain blocked to prevent any additional transactions from occurring.
We understand that the dispute process can take some time, but we will do everything we can to assist you with getting the money returned.
Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into this for you.
NetSpend

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Netspend. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Netspend.
Filing a new complaint about
×