Last week I bought a Netspend card, put $60 on it and tried to activate it online. When i put in all my info it told me to call Netspend to activate it....so i called them and they said they needed me to either fax them copies of my Id, ss# and a PROOF of address or email it to them.

So I FRIST decided to FAX them my Id and ss#, although spending MORE money to get my stuff copied at Fedex and faxing it to them, I called them back. They then recived it and later emailed me saying that my copies were TOO DARK!!! Not other than that, I did ended up taking pictures of my id and ss# and sent them through email. In like an hour later they finally accepted them but as for my PROOF of address, I tried to send them one but it didnt work!

Sent another that was from Human resorces, like EBT letters and it was a CURRENT address and WHITIN 30 DAYS, yet STILL DID NOT WORK!!! Then, they called me saying that they couldnt accept it so i asked them if i could send them a PROOF OF ADDRESS letter from MY landlord , they said YES. So just TODAY, i finally got to send it to them through EMAIL, and TONIGHT, i recive an email saying they LOCKED MY ACCOUNT!!!! PLUS, THEY HAVE TO REFUND MY MONEY BACK BY CHECK TO MY ADDRESS NOW!?!?

THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SINCE!!!!!! THATS MY $60 I, MYSELF PUT MONEY ON IT, SO WHY PUT ME THOUGH THIS??? Im NEVER buying another card from them AGAIN!! Due to the STESS and NOT being ABLE to even USE IT?

What HORRIBLE customer service!!! I might have to CALL them AGAIN to find out how LONG its going to take to get MY $60 bucks back!!!!

It might even cost ME money to even get the check CASHED! Im NOT happy with Netspend at ALL.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

had my netspend for awhile. only problem i have had is without a lot of hoopla friends or family cant deposit money onto my card