8.8K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

When I fisrt started using netspend for my dd i was getting paid 2 days earlier. For the past couple of months it changed to a day earlier.

Okay.... NOW TODAY 12/14/2017 I CHECK MY CARD AND THERE IS NO MONEY. EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH MY EMPLOYERS END AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM CLEARLY CONSIDERING IN OTHER REVIEWS COMMENTS!!!!

FIX NETSPEND!!!! US CUSTOMERS PAY FOR YOUR *** SERVICE!!!

Review about: Netspend Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

NetSpend runs Brinks Prepaid MasterCard. I have bills to be paid and my dd is not on my card! Pissed!

I normally get my dd several days earlier but now it had not been deposited into my account. Im not going to fret about it because I am glad that it comes early with netspend.

otherwise, it would be here on the 3rd with other banks. I always keep a stash around for rainy days .

.I guess its raining in Texas . .:)

Amex Serve is by far better than netspend the set upside user friendly I got my card within less of a week my direct deposit came in Thursday night get paid on fridays and the app is way better customer service friendly user friendly all access point ATM enabled stop putting your loyalty livelihood and money to those who can't even give u a real response to what's going on

Are people getting their direct deposits? I'm supposed to have mine tomorrow afternoon and just wondering how late it will be this time. :(

For this looking for a better direct deposit card I highly recommend Amex Serve not bluebird or whatever these netspend boys are saying I was with netspend for a while and they been acting up so I did my research and Amex serve and chime are best bets for sure compared to this ish

Here's the thing...they don't guarantee payment two days early so we need to adjust our expectations. Netspend has been incredibly reliable with this until the last month for me.

The late deposits have happened to me the last few pay periods and I was literally distraught. I went out and got an Amex Bluebird card which was the BIGGEST mistake of my life. SO many limitations and in order to get my money fully out of the account I had to go to a Wal-Mart! There's not even a Wal-Mart near me.

Had to venture into the suburbs which took all day.

I am sticking with Netspend. I've not set up my bill payments to come out on a later date and I NEVER expect my money to come in two days early so I budget myself accordingly.

to Sherrie #1526630

U should've went with Amex serve I'm loving and my direct deposits came in early wtf is Amex bluebird u sound like a netspend bot

to Anonymous #1526634

Go with Amex serve so far since I left netspend it has been the best user friendly got my direct deposit a day early which is expected *** netspend

to Anonymous #1526656

I'm really not a netspend bot. I have used Netspend successfully for the last three years and I LOVED it until the last three pay periods.

Someone on here mentioned Amex Bluebird so I tried it. The problem was, I had a daily cash withdrawal limit of $700 and I couldn't pay my rent on line with it. I also couldn't use the account and routing numbers to pay bills. Those numbers were strictly for direct deposit.

I went to my local Chase bank and asked them to transfer the funds off of the Bluebird card and they couldn't do it. They always transfer my funds from my Netspend to my Chase account. When I called Amex they told me that the only way to get my cash was to go to a WAL MART in person. I had to do that.

It was terrible. As long as my money is in my account by payday, I don't really care. Well, I do. It sure was nice getting it two days early.

I hope those days aren't gone. :(

to Sherrie #1526641

Switch to Amex Serve not Amex bluebird

to Sherrie #1536032

Did you receive your money with in a couple of days though?I'm getting worried!

to Diana #1536556

For the 3 consecutive weeks I've used Amex it's always come on Thursday night and I get paper checks on Friday so far so consistent haven't receive yet it's thurs 821pm est time I'll post again once it goes through #AmexServe

to Marquis #1536835

Came in kinda late! Got my direct deposit around 5am friday

Thisnis becoming the new normal for netspend! Past 3 pay days are later and later!

Was always Wednesdays no later than 8pm and now its Thursday mornings or later.

It is NOT the employers doing this! Something has changes with the way they process deposits and it sucks!!!!!!

Same here I haven't received my dd as well. I think with all these complaints.

We should have some type of class action law suit here!

Missed work no money for gas....can't by medicatin nor food for children depending on payday. You call them they read you a script

My DD has never been late since I got this. I usually get it on Wednesdays at 5:30 PM. Today I haven’t received anything and it is almost 8pm.

Same here. Called and said to call my employer. I can see my stub smh

to Chel #1525993

Same here.... Usually get my DD by 2pm MDT and it's 430 and nothing. My employer transmitted on Monday.

100% agree. Been dealing with the same issues & for the price we pay to have the card we should get some answers!!!! Ridiculous

to Jennifer #1525979

This is week 6 for me and this *** Normally i get my dd on Wednesday at 1 pm the last 6 weeks it ither comes at 11pm on Thursday or 7 am on friday. Its been 1 time on thursday the rest friday. Im so pissed