5.9K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

When I fisrt started using netspend for my dd i was getting paid 2 days earlier. For the past couple of months it changed to a day earlier.

Okay.... NOW TODAY 12/14/2017 I CHECK MY CARD AND THERE IS NO MONEY. EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH MY EMPLOYERS END AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM CLEARLY CONSIDERING IN OTHER REVIEWS COMMENTS!!!!

FIX NETSPEND!!!! US CUSTOMERS PAY FOR YOUR *** SERVICE!!!

Review about: Netspend Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ClassyStickInsect

Mine finally posted at 9:42 pm. A day after I normally get it. Sucked and was stressful

Can someone tell me at night what time they got their deposits? I've been waiting and waiting with no results

I'm in Mass. My check was supposed to be on yesterday at 5:00.

It's 10:47 and nothing yet the next day. Any ideas suggestions?

to Anonymous #1504752

Someone throw me a bone huh

ClassyStickInsect

Anyone with any updates on their deposit?

to ClassyStickInsect #1504437

Still nothing over here

to ClassyStickInsect #1504464

Nothing at all over here.Tho in case anyone else had this concern:I had multiple automatic debits set up to hit the account today and I was told that those charges are all "pending" until the deposit is made, meaning they will not be denied today. So that's a relief.

to SM #1504526

I’m still waiting and I’m stressing

to ClassyStickInsect #1504589

Still nothing this way either I’m really mad! Like tomorrow is regular pay day I’m considering switching , you only have one time to play with my money -_-

Texas resident here, same issue. I normally get my deposit wednesday night from 2 different incomes.

One income posted last night as expected but my main check still has not came thru. I have called Netspend twice and they said it was my employer.I work for such a small company it was pretty easy for me to determine that my employer did nothing different at all this time.

to SM #1504354

3rd call and I got a little more information this time. Seems like METABANK is the issue, they have to verify funds before sending to Netspend account and they haven't done so.

to SM #1504355

So should we try calling metabank? I need to buy plane tickets before the prices go up.

to Anonymous01 #1504361

I called metabank and she checked my routining and account info and said she doesn’t see where it’s been received. She said “as soon as we receive it it’ll post of your account”

Called netspend said my employer didn’t send it over yet... I’m confused, cause my manager does payroll on mondays! They said wait til at least 5 i said this is very inconvenient !!!!!

to Juelz #1504349

Told me the same lie

Still didn’t get my check i used to get my check at 5:41 every Wednesday! Since two weeks ago it changed to 10:50 on Wednesday night! Today is Wednesda Thursday and still didn’t get my money

to Juelz #1504274

Same here did you get it yet?

to Anonymous #1504292

No i still haven’t gotten anything , did you!?

to Anonymous #1504298

No and I called and they said it was my employer???

to Anonymous #1504295