15.6K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

When I fisrt started using netspend for my dd i was getting paid 2 days earlier. For the past couple of months it changed to a day earlier.

Okay.... NOW TODAY 12/14/2017 I CHECK MY CARD AND THERE IS NO MONEY. EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH MY EMPLOYERS END AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM CLEARLY CONSIDERING IN OTHER REVIEWS COMMENTS!!!!

FIX NETSPEND!!!! US CUSTOMERS PAY FOR YOUR *** SERVICE!!!

Review about: Netspend Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Haven't gotten mane yet sad...

No paycheck and it is usually here by 10pm.. this is ridiculous, I thought the problem was fixed.

Just because you have a glitch doesn’t mean we should suffer with being late on bills and such! And I know it’s netspends issue because on my words end, everything was approved and sent over!

Usually get my money 8:30pm and I still haven’t gotten it! This isn’t the first time this has happened either... I better get it soon or I’m done with netspend and there endless amount of problems!

Was supposed to get my DD today still have not post to my account. I thought the system was fix .

still haven't received deposit

I still haven't gotten mine.

to l3na #1583897

Have you got yours yet? I usually get mine around 6:00AM Central time but still nothing

Got my netspend but my other card still hasn't posted. Same check split... Ugh

Got mine, last night at 7:40pm

Got mine at Midnight post date was for Friday , Opened another traditional bank Prepaid account with BB&T, while I like getting paid one day early ( never is 2) this process was very frustrating and the lack of information, wrong information being given by netspend and not even the courtesy of a mass text or email, or even a post on their Facebook page shows me they don;t care, I understand it wasn't NetSpend but Metabank who had not released the money to NetSpend but NetSpend failed miserably in the customer support department ..

I just received mine last night. I promise I’m getting a bank account...this has definitely taught me not to trust these prepaid banks with my money!

Got my money and I’m DONE!!!! Goodbye Netspend!

Got mine at 317 am. Michigan.

Thank God. Finally.

to Paul #1583521

That's crazy bc I'm in Michigan too and I still haven't got mines been waiting since Saturday

Just got my dd Mississippi

Glad to see everyone get their money, now please go open up a damn bank account y’all cause I’m sure this gone happen again

to Reem #1583495

It’s been nice chatting folk time to pay my bills

Me and bro got ours at 11:40 chicago rush card and ace flare

My DD went on my Netspend at 1am normally it would have hit today at 5:30 so it was several hours late but not to bad those of u that's been waiting for day should have gotten it or will get it soon. My card is a Netspend Metabank card.... My money is on the card so happy was very worried...

Glad I finally got my deposit but I'm done with anyone affiliated with Metabank!!! I've already canceled my direct deposit now I'm going to close my account.