Plano, Texas

I loaded money onto a NetSpend Visa 3 weeks ago, and I still cannot access my money.I have faxed and emailed the information they requested for verification 4 times now, spent hours on the phone with customer service, and still no resolution.

I am told something different each time I call. The only 2 things I've been told consistently is that they are only following state and federal laws, and that I cannot yet access my money.

Customer service people are not friendly, there is usually so much background conversation that you can hardly hear the representative.This is a scam - no excuse for this!

Review about: Netspend Visa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013
Piedmont, Missouri, United States #615436

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend