Is NetSpend Involved In Fraudulent and Deceptive Practices
Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have late payments on my credit report including late fees because Netspend choose to hold my money to gain more interest on their end.
They also refuse to pay bills with a PO Box address, so that you can be charged $10 to pay by Money Gram.
The Customer service is designed to give you the runaround, your complaint is elevated to a so-called higher level and to never be heard from again until you call back and by that time your complaint is forgotten about, and you have to start all over again. Because of my numerous complaints they have now chosen to not post my direct deposits on time holding it back for an extra 3 - 4 days.
I am told by a consumer advocate that I should file any complaints with the FDIC at https://www2.fdic.gov/starsmail/index.asp , and copy the BBB at http://www.bbb.org/
The CEO of Netspend Dan Henry is scheming and pocketing over $10 Million a year off the backs of hardworking Americans that were already taken advantage of by the vultures in the conventional banking sector.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."