23.1K views

I recently tried the netspend card and got my part time job check deposited on the card and it worked the first week and i have yet to received my other checks? anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do?? ive been seen that my company deposited the funds but have yet to received it i'm getting anxious and upset i wish i never would have tried their card because ive had nothing but trouble and their customer service sucks and since i work for a tax company they think i'm asking about my refund check which is not the case i work for a tax place freakin jerks!!

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Has anyone here ever got paid on a Saturday or Sunday my check hits on mondays and two days before that is Saturday bt i thought no transfer are made on the weekend need to know this would be my first check wotg netspend starting to think the two day early deposits is a scam

Sooo I get Paid On The 15th And 30th Of Every Month !This Month The 15th Is On A Tuesday !!

I Figured I Would Get Paid Sunday ! But Since We Don't Usually Get Paid On Weekends I Thought It Would Come Thursday Night Around 11 Like Last time When My Pay Day Landed On A Monday Which Two Days earlier Would Be Saturday and I Had Got Paid On Thursday Night !

When Do You Suggest I Get Paid !!Maybe Friday Night Or Something ?

to Jass #1359539

Curious...I also get paid on the 15th but the last day of the month and wanted to know if I'll be paid today or do I have to wait til Monday. Last month I was paid on the Friday the 28th around lunch time....seems like a little inconsistency

to Ms.Mei #1359812

Yeah I wonder what's going on because I still haven't received my deposit ! Hopefully it comes tonight or tomorrow morning !!

to Anonymous #1359978

Same here, I get paid on the 15th and still haven't received *** yet...I been dealing with netspend for years and this *** has also been like clock work.

I've never dealt with a day being late like this..

I'll give it until my actual payday before I start banging on netspend.But something is definitely wrong with the system.....

to Ms.Mei #1359826

Did you Receive Youra yet ???

I have been out of work for a week get paid every Wednesday.I just went back to work this Monday and haven't received my paycheck.

It comes in at 3:12.I'm really started to get pissed I have to pay the late fee on my rent because of this

to Anonymous #1359173

Did you ever receive your funds? I usually get on Wed but it's 9:30 pm Thursday now and still nothing.... Ugh

to Tera #1359985

did you receive your funds?

This place is run by dumb, liberal, democrats. What more can you expect?