San Antonio, Texas
20.9K views 56 comments

I recently tried the netspend card and got my part time job check deposited on the card and it worked the first week and i have yet to received my other checks? anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do?? ive been seen that my company deposited the funds but have yet to received it i'm getting anxious and upset i wish i never would have tried their card because ive had nothing but trouble and their customer service sucks and since i work for a tax company they think i'm asking about my refund check which is not the case i work for a tax place freakin jerks!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1341574

Good morning

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1340262

Don't use net spend more than once they have no excuse and still take their money for getti g u your money 2 days early and of course they have no customer service worth a poo. So deal with an actual bank or use your mattress its better if my son doeant get his.pay in next hour or so I'm actually contacting our lawyer because they have not held up any of their guidelines....andnthey have taken so much money from him not to mention him lossing many things due to late payments

Well I don't *** with netspend because th3y miss spelled my name in my profile so they froze my account to this day I haven't got my Cash from them

Signed up for it 3 days ago got paid two days before, it was late but I got paid.

to Anonymous Sacramento, California, United States #1329542

around what time did it arrive on your card?

Noel Roberson
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1293557

I feel your pain on this card and I had government check going to this card.I had money deposited, but I never received it.

I suggest to get a police report and write to your senator or representative to handle this matter.

I going to take people with some power to end the white collar crimes and the stealing of innocent worker money.This is what I am doing now!!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1292644

As of 8:15 today a class action suite has been established...contact me here and information about how you can join will be sent to you

Noel Roberson
to Anonymous Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1293560

I want to know about your class action suit and I live in Suitland, Maryland.It is happen over the states.

Remember, this bank "Metabank " is in another states. They have branches over the stated "store front" that give out the NetSpend cards and the do IRS check, too. The President Donald Trumph is addressing that issues now about these banks and cards. That go for "Direct Express Debt Card for Social Security benefit.

I got scram on both card. ncrobertson58@gmail.com send me some information on your class action suite. I trying to take them to court. Do a police report in th Financial Fraud Dept and next with U.S.

Treasury Dept. if it a government check. Late, your congressman in your state and the White House.

My professioner work for the White House.I in criminal justice in college and I was told to do .

nobody
to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1296884

would like information on this thanks

DougieBoy
to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1326959

Netspend took my Social Security check this month.They keep saying they never received the deposit but I went to the Social Security office three times and they told me it was deposited on the 8th.

Can you send me the info on the lawsuit?douglasaualiitia@yahoo.com thank you.