2.8K views

Worst customer service in the world. If you dispute a charge expect not to get it credited back to your account unless you call the Ceo of the Company!

They opererate as a bank but dont do what a Bank does. Does it matter if you have been with them over a number of years? No it does not! Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible Netspend!

Omg they are terrible.

They will treat you like you are at fault. I have lost money because i was to frustrated to deal with them knowing i will not get results omg omg horrible company

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 01, 2010.

Comments

Horrible customer service

I can't get any help getting with my over drift protection

I used my netspend card for a refund because the card I used originally no longer available. I was told I wouldn't get a refund unless I could supply proof of purchase...5 days later and I'm still waiting for close to $300 to be refunded to me.

I was p.od yesterday waiting to find out the actual truth frem someone and wasn't the happiest and had a few choice words and was then put on hold for 30 minutes waiting for a manager. No one picked up so I had to call back...AGAIN to be told it's still being reviewed. I had to get the customer service department from the retailer involved to send an email to them to also prove it was my purchase. Still nothing and by any chance does anyone know where we are calling?

I couldn't understand one person I talked to......;Needless to say yes THEY SUCK. I will never ever ever use them again...

to SB #1417171

MT from NY I purchased several cards as christmas gift, OMG my friends were unable to activated these cards what a NIGHTMARE. Never Again.

Ava, Missouri, United States #1349326

Thanks for the heads up. I just cut mine up. I did not apply for it, they just sent it to me.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1197840

i recently reported a number of unauthorized transactions on my account when i discovered that someone had rented equipment from UHAUL on several occasions totaling more than $500. WHEN I CONTACTED UHAUL i was informed that they only rent equipment to customers who have a drivers license.

I have not had a drivers license for years! I filed the disputed with NETSPEND and was shortly afterward notified that they had closed my account !

When i requested to speak with the dispute department I was disconnected from the call!

Absolutely the worst customer service / fraud prevention I've ever encountered.

Pataskala, Ohio, United States #1191321

How do u get hold of the ceo of the company they just pulled this with me ??

I totally agree they stole 5300.from me does any one know ceos #

I CANT EVEN GET AHOLOD OF ANYONE! I HAVE NEVER CALLED NETSPEND BEFORE, ACTUALLY HAVENT EVEN RECEIVED MY CARD YET, AND STILL CANT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE.

WOW , ALREADY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND HAVENT EVEN STARTED USING THE SERVICE. NOW THATS PRETTY *** BAD!

NETSPEND WANTS ALL MY INFO SSN BILLS ADREES WHERE I WORK THIS IS ***

Oxford, Alabama, United States #944242

You are right this is the worst company I have ever delt with. And I have been calling for over a week for there call back service and no one calls you back. They have cost me over 42.00 dollars in charges that are wrong.

Houston Heights, Texas, United States #847791

netspend is horrible.

This company is absolutely horrible and offer no customer service what so ever. They always think your the bad person and in wrong an they do nothing to help the customer its as if they are robots and just continue to read of script.

Nobody should take 7 - 10 days for dispute. I am customer and if I say I didnt use card then I didnt use card.

Then we are in the 20th century how are they not able to send you something the same day and have to wait for a form 24 - 48 hours. Makes absolute no since.

Exact same thing happened to me

Seattle, Washington, United States #707249

I am not happy that I cannot get the correct history on my account.

I made a couple of purchases recently and the rest of my money goes south. Trying to contact these people is something of a scam to not talk to people complaining customer. As soon as I can get my situation resolved this is the last we do together.

Los Angeles, California, United States #643680

I loaded money to my card and someone found the reload pack and disputed it and won. I was called a fraud and was hung up on.

I was a customer for over 4 years and they totally disregarded that. Stay away from netspend.

I lost my $400 paycheck to a stranger, and netspend was not there to help me.

[SOME ADVICE FOR SCAMMERS GO SEARCH FOR NETSPEND RELOAD PACKS IN TRASH CANS AND DISPUTE THEM, ITS A GOOD INCOME IM SURE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT IF YOU HAVE THE RELOAD PACK.]

My friend who lives in a different state loaded money onto my card at a store and it never got onto my card, he called and complained and they said ther had been a transaction and itll take 24 to 48 hours....never happened,so then i called today and they said there was never and transaction.

anyone else had this problem?

to dan1035 Florence, Alabama, United States #623460

same here. W

ORSE SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call this number I got a live person right away! They helped me with everything, :) Hope it helps you all!

866-930-9924 - NetSpend Direct Line

Don't worry, I am good at helping with things like this. I know it will work for you! If you have any questions, I'll check back in a week to see.

-Logan

after four years of being with this company this has been the worst month ever they can eat IT! all this time i was never allowe dto go ten dollars negative then once there was no money on the card they allowed a force pay of over four hundred dollars $@#%$@%