I have 2 monthly SSi check deposited Every month. Never had Any sort of problem.

I always expected it on time.I have been in contact with SSI. Every time with them saying the same thing that it was sent my check ,May 1. To Meta bank/ netspend..? the last call i made , the lady kept repeating herself with out NO real answer.?

WHERE, WHAT, Happened go my check. This Whole month, This is what i was asking your worker, I asked to speak with , Jesse, Who I dont know WHY? But Suddenly we where disconnected!!!?? Which is why i am sending this email!!

If he was decent enough he would've called me back!? At this point i no longer feel safe with using Your Service. And have legal services, SSI is also involved..

I would appreciate a response. To help Resolve this Problem

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Comments