I am soooooooooo glad that I read all the complaints about NetSpend! I don't have anything against anyone, but when you are constantly having to talk to ppl who you can't understand or being cut off and having to go through the whold speil again and again, birth date addy etc.

After reading all of this I don't think I want to have anything to do with NetSpend.

Sorry NetSpend but you are definately not my idea of a Prepaid Visa Card! I should have stayed with my bank but I thought you would be better.

Gsunnidayz

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #752619

don't get me wrong I like Net spend all I mean its good service special to you text me email alerts on my alerts to but the only problem I have with it is that the fact I don't like their way did they say did you get paid two to three days *** but didn't tell me it depends on your employer that's the thing that *** me off about NetSpend is that they're so misleading they say they can do this do that for you but yet I had to be b******* at me complaining about it and I have to keep asking to explain why and why that I don't get my check two days early but I have to get it mine like every Friday just like I normally do so I'm complaining I told him you need to improve on your customer services stop misleading stop lying to other people other than that I guess the service is okay nothing great actually it's okay I'm still pissed off about it though. :? :( :(

Personally, I am very happy with this service. It alerts me of the balances via my Blackberry and it keeps me in control of any "intruders" who want to overcharge monthly services ie.

AT & T Internet!

I have to monitor them all the time! You can print your statements and rally it is very cost effective.

Add up what the Bank was charging you and then...complain!

I've had a netspend card for about 10 months, and it's been generally ok. I opened a savings account with them in January and they immediately reduced the interest rate from 5% to 3%. Now, it looks like the interest I did earn was deducted from my account.

I'm still fighting with them on this, but overall it seems ok.

My late Husband had an account with Netspend

I contacted netspend after his death and demanded the funds in his account. After verifying I am his wife they sent me a check

made out to his estate,He did not have an estate I asked to be sent a check in my name

Netspend refuses. Their reply they can only make the check in the name of the card holder. However they never disclose their policy regarding beneficiaries. I have a check worth a few thousand dollars that I cannot cash Beware of Netspend

#119497

You can find bad reviews about any company: BestBuy, Walmart,etc., but you will still find yourself shopping at these locations and NetSpend is no different. I have been with them for over 3 years and have not had any problems.

In fact I have never even needed to call their customer service since everything is online. I would just like to ask not to knock it until you have tried it.