1.8
Interest Rate

I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active cards.

Third image shows the payment on the 25th when I had NO active cards. I couldn't even access my own money but they could give it away! This isnt the first time they messed with my money. I had a three way call going at Money Tree one day about a year ago when I was making a phone payment for my internet device at that time.

I gave the company my card number, I got my text alert that there was activity on my card, the guy came back on the line and said it didnt go through. This happened twice in a row! Net Spend would not release my money back to me.

I had to have my service because I was an online student and an active internet connection was needed. I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW PRE-PAID CARD!

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Failure to protect my money on their end, Giving the run around, Inconvenience, Temporary card blocks.

Comments

try American express bluebird it is a good prepaid debit you wont have any problems go to their website https://www.bluebird.com hope this helps!!