charged me 5 bucks causing my account to go negative, now i dont have the 30 % of my paycheck on the day of the regional meeting for my company and i have no gas money!!!! also it says i have 5.75 of available balance, but i called the hotline and it says negative 5.75.

netspend are a bunch of low life *** and i do NOT recommend them.

dont sign up and get an account, go to a real bank or just pocket your money, they're unfair and fail as a bbb accredited bank. just say NO

Review about: Netspend Debit Card.

Comments

Looks like you didn't manage your funds correctly. It also doesn't look like it was netspends fault if your DD wasn't sent you can't blame netspend. I've been using them for 5 or 6 years now and I love'em.

We apologize that your account has gone into the negative and that you have not received your direct deposit. Unfortunately, we do not control when the deposit is sent to us, but we will post it as soon as we receive it. Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We do hope the problems you have experienced will not bear any reflection on our company and the services we provide.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or call customer service at 1-86-NetSpend (1-866-387-7363).