people of America why do we use these types of cards?we do know they steal our hard earned money each and every time we make a transaction.

It's like we are paying these thugs to use our money. They make money ,because of our need to purchase or pay for anything. If you try and reduce the fees by taking it all out at on time , they limit your ability to do that by placing limits on amounts you can withdraw at one time , forcing you to make you guessed it another transaction. Which equates to another $2.95 for them and another $3.00 for the bank or ATM company..And if we are forced to use these cards in times of need, because Advance America Cash loans doesn't have the cash they advertise and offer you a check , which you can't cash on a Friday or Saturday evening when the banks are closed, so your only option is this net spend card which is rip off.

We the people need to stop this, we need to force these companies to reduce their fees by boycotting them and telling our friends and family members to avoid these thugs at any cost....they can suck it that's my opinion , because they are already sucking my wallet dry...

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

#522025

Should be called netfraud, wish I would of took the time too read the reviews before siging up.

Hi, Im totally disappointed with netspend they took 216.42 off my card then back to back they took the remaining 97.00 off my card.and think i don't know it was within the company.

Target is looking into the matter. and hopefully i will be refunded my money.

i have a police report.it would be nice for someone to contact me at 678-658-6946.

We apologize for the fees and limits associated with your account.

These fees are in place due to the services we offer with the card. We do offer different fee plans that can reduce the amount of money you are spending on transaction fees.

There are also different options that can reduce the amount you are spending on withdrawing funds. Please send us an email at feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We do hope the problems you have experienced will not bear any reflection on our company and the services we provide.

NetSpend Corporation

You can falsely apologize all you want, it still doesnt change the fact there is no customer service and you rip people off all the time. You also blatently flout the law and do as you wish at every turn, because you know that most of us cant afford to do anything about. People start filing FTC complains EVERY SINGLE TIME they do this and they WILL change, hitting them with fines is the only thing that has ever changed they way people like this do business.

We apologize for the fees associated with your account. Unfortunately, these fees are charged due the services we offer with the card. We do offer different plans which may reduce the number of fees you incur. Please send us an email at feedback@netspend.com and we would be happy to further assist you.

NetSpend Corporation