Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I bought a Netspend card at my local Fred's store not going to release the address because the woman who owned the place i'm guessing tried to actually help me. I went home and obviously you have to call a number to activate the card or go online to active it by signing up on their website well, I did and it said it couldn't be activated whatsoever even though the woman at Fred's swiped it so it would work.

I then proceeded to go online and typed in "Netspend card won't activate" then I stumbled upon this website full of angry customers who's cards wouldn't activate or other problems with Netspend. If only I knew what *** storm I just brought upon myself I completely wasted my $57.00 on this stupid plastic card. I called the 800 number 5 TIMES and it kept saying my card wouldn't activate and my card was invalid. I went back up to Fred's and the woman called them and they said they needed proof that we lived where we live and proof of my name!

They wanted me to email or send a utility bill or ID. This is complete bs and I truly hope this silly Netspend company gets what they deserve which is being completely SHUT DOWN!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments