1.4

I was a customer with paypal.com/prepaid which is a shadow company of Netspend.I have received continuously bad customer service which has culminated in during one month requesting 3 new debit cards none of which were ever delivered to my home address.

For some reason each time I made the request I was assured that I would receive my new debit card in 7 to 10 business days but for some unknown reason all 3 were returned to Netspend "as undeliverable to my address". I have contacted USPS they have no idea what could have made these cards undeliverable except if the sender had purposefully miss addressed them so they would be returned. Because the address on file for my account has in 2 years remained unchanged.

And on November 6 2016 my present card was cancelled because I made an account inquiry the customer service agent told me she had to cancel my card because it had been used without my permission which is a lie.At no time did I tell her that my card was used without my permission, I spoke to her supervisor and he told me that since I had requested it my card was cancelled and there was nothing I could do about it

oldpatchy wrote the review because of poor customer service at Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netspend to "i want an appology from netspend president and i want the customer service personel involved in all othese problems caused by netspend removed".

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend and paypal customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments