et spend is the most awful company I have ever used.I was disrespected by their sales people, and they would not let me access my money.

I lost my card and spent 2 days trying to find a location that sold netspend cards.

Their operators sent me to 5 different stores that did not carry netspend cards i was unable to register my son for school because they did not allow me to transfer my money.NETSPEND IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY AND I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY.they will charge you ridiculous fees, lie to you, and disrespect you

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our company and we hope that you were able to get your son enrolled in school. Situations like these are difficult since the card is the only way to access money; if it is gone you will not have access. Normally the timeframe for a new card to come in the mail is 7 - 10 business days. Another method is getting a new card from one of our locations and then transferring the money. We are sorry that the locations you went to were not selling our product. To avoid this in the future you can always order another card in case you were ever to lose the first one. We hope that you are not put into a situation like this again and apologize for any inconvenience.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or call customer service at 1-86-NetSpend (1-866-387-7363).

NetSpend Corp.

You lost your card and you blame netspend for denying you access to the money on it?They do that to keep people from committing fraud with other peoples cards.

Get you act together and quit using a *** service like netspend.Get a real job, save some money, and quit being an embarrassment to your son.