1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I'm taking the time to write this in the hope it might help prevent another veteran from harm by an organization called NETSPEND Netspend is a liar and a thief confirmed so by a successful federal lawsuit against them for this exact behavior; more importantly, by countless victim claims.Yet they continue their deceptive and harmful behavior, buyer beware.

I'm disabled and I'm a veteran of the United States Military. I too was taken victim by their false and misleading marketing techniques, even after the lawsuit by the FTC. Like others, I had my disability payments held hostage by them.

They obviously profit by doing this and believe they can do so with impunity, FTC listen-up.Netspend was sued by the federal government and under a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, Netspend must make amends to certain customers, but only between January 1, 2010 and August 31, 2016.

Review about: Netspend Debit Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Mishandling of funds, Hold your money without notice, Hard to get in contact with customer srvice.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments