Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had the same thing happen as soon as I was consistently telling them obviously something isn't right 10 mins after I got off the phone my money deposited

Comments

I live in va and i was suppose to got my money on Wed nothing, knowing normal payday is tomorrow.. no point to call based on what you guys are saying.... this is b.s.

I’m having the same issue. Normally my pay check is direct deposited on Wednesday’s at 4:36pm.

It’s now Thursday morning and still no funds! WTH??!! I think it’s time to switch and go to a regular commercial bank. And calling Netspend will probably not solve this issue.

Every time I have to call them for anything I never get any help. Their call center staff are very difficult to understand and they always seem to not know wth is going on. I’m sure they’ll tell me this is my jobs fault and I’ll need to contact them. Netspend never wants to take responsibility for their downfalls.

As much money as this company accumulates by fees, you would think they would invest it back into their company and hire decent customer service reps in addition to having a system that has less glitches. It’s always something with them.

to This is crap #1413474

My hasnt come yet either, normally shows around 930pm on Wed. My manager at work said they got to payroll late bc the Holiday- but my pay stub is in ADP, and i always get my DD before the pay stub shows up...I know some of my co-workers were expecting their paycheck through different banks this morning, but havent received it yet either....not sure when mine will show, hopefully soon!

Netspend sucks so *** bad

I get my check today and my money isn’t on my card this morning.

What number did u call it’s the day of my deposit and I still haven’t received anything I have bills and arbiters and food to buy and for me to get to work this is unacceptable I don’t understand I need a number so I can talk to a live person no computer

to Alechia #1412866

I called the number on the back of the card. I am still waiting on my funds and it’s now the 3rd