2.1K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had the same thing happen as soon as I was consistently telling them obviously something isn't right 10 mins after I got off the phone my money deposited

Comments

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have not received my direct deposit I don't understand what the problem is. Each time I say I am done but this time I mean it.

Once I get my money I am canceling the DP and cutting up the card.

The one perk I appreciated is no longer a perk. You guys over promise under deliver And its MY money!

to Kayp #1535913

Same problem, 3rd time now in 2 months! No DD and everytime it is getting later and later! This company has fallen to crap!

Still got nothing what is going o

I received my deposit every Tuesday but not today this is crazy I have bills and I need to get to work

Has anyone hot there diability check on netspend yet

to Amber DeJaynes #1531667

I have not got it yet

Pissed I normally receive an email every month telling me the estimated date and usually the date is always correct!!! No direct deposit today and it normally post at 12:00 p.m I called the lady said between 4-5 it’s now 6:00 no money and have have arrangements for today!!!!

ColdBadger

I,m on SSA and I always get my 5days early and seen then they block my card I,ve a new company get hold of SS and gave them my routing n account number at the end of the month I,m so *** at netspend

ColdBadger

they have put a block on my card

I guess I’m part of the no money crew. It’s actual payday and nothing is pending or in my account. Every bank number is correct on my check stub.

to Mamood #1529754

I'm in the same boat. For the third month in a row.

Has anyone got paid that gets paid on Wednesday

MixedZebra
to Anonymous #1526896

NO not yet!!

No money here either!

Largo florida here. Always get my deposit the day b4 payday at 7:07am nothing yet its 5pm now anyone else?

to Pete #1525461

Did you get your deposit?

I get yesterday was a holiday but most times i get my deposit at 11pm weds night sometimes its late but i have it by thurs at 9am its not 1015am and nothing. I have bills due today and have no idea what to do. They are getting ridiculous everyone i work will has already got paid.

to Nicole #1512925

Exactly my brother works with me and he got paid so where is ours like I don’t get it...

to Nicole #1512941

Same here I spoke with them over the phone the rep told me since it was a holiday there is a delay however we will still receive it today I'm beyond pissed they claim when workplaces release it it will instantly be on the card my workplace released it last night AT MIDNIGHT and I have nothing!!!!

Payday is tomorrow. I usually have the money on Wed.

Last pay the money came on Thursday at 1205pm.

It's 1212 on Thursday and I checked my account with NO MONEY in it. I need my money