My DD has not gone through and it should have been here on my work's payday. I'm so pissed off and worried right now.

I used public transportation to get to work and can't get there today. UNREAL!! They don't open until 8A CT and by then I will also be late to work. I am going to report them to the federal government consumer site.

This is just not right. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And this site wants 100 words to publish and I have nothing else to say right now. I was wondering if anyone uses any other prepaid cards for DD that is any better?

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

When would sis payments post for april 1 2018 on netspend

Have ypu got it yet Im in the same situation right now i should of recieved it around 12 yesterday and is 2 30 now and nothing plus its the first of the month and all my bills are due. Nobody should have to wait for there money because of bank error im about to change to a real bank.