Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have never been more p%$#@! off in my life.

Iv never had NetSpend before so i go and purchase one and add the last bit of money i had on it. I get home and get on line and try to activate it and it kept saying it failed. So I call customer service and could barely understand anything the guy was saying cause clearly he isn't from America. Every question I asked he would ignore it and say that there is nothing he can do and would have to close my account.

How in the *** can he close it when i never even had a chance to freaken open one. he said we will refund your money in 10 business days. what the *** am i suppose to do until then, it's my money, why couldnt they just fix the card.

I pray he got my address correct cause when i asked him to repeat it back to me to make sure he got it right he freaken hung up on me. NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Netspend to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend and netspend prepaid card activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments