I've been w/Netspend for over six years. Recently on November 4, 2008 when I contacted them about my account I got the run around and my account was closed w/o warning or explanation.

When I tried to contact Netspend again, I was told that a check will be mailed to me within 20 days and I have not received it as of todays date of 12/8/2008. Its really a shame that this company is conducting business as this. I will be contacting the BBB to file a complaint.

I suggest you do the same. s

Review about: Netspend Account.

Comments

CALL BILLY KIMBELL 512-539-5953... HE IS AWESOME PEOPLE .......

Hello Cleanhouse3108 I have the same problem today when I was checking muy account I saw a message saying me there is a problem with my account so please let me know if there is a way you solved this problem, I spoke to them and I didn't receive the reason why the account was closed and they told me about the 20 business days but I don't believe them, so please let me know if there was a solution for this problem

You can also contact the CEO of Netspend Dan Henry@ 512-532-8200 Ex. 8780 or his personal assistaint Shannon Carol @ 512-531-8786 or 913-832-4253.

I will be contacting him.

The Better Business Bureau, the OCT and my states Att.

General. I recommend everyone do the same!