Moved to a new state, no ACE store within 3 hours from me. I have direct deposit so it was never an issue for me.

However, my card expires tomorrow and I specifically called last week to make sure my address is changed and I can get my new card shipped here (to my new address) BY tomorrow. I even paid $20 to make sure it gets here by the time my old card expires. Checked my email today and got a notice from UPS saying it will be shipped to my OLD address tomorrow. Called and expressed my concerns again.

I was told it would get here in 3 days. I am going out of town in 2 days and I need to have access to my account as I need to pay rent before I leave and have access to my money for my trip. Now I am going to have to post pone my trip which is costing me a $49 transportation ticket that I have already purchased that I will not be able to get refunded and cannot reschedule as well as the cost of another ticket (having to buy it last minute is going to probably cost me at least double). Not to mention that I will not be able to access my direct deposit money for a couple of days which means I will not have any money to use for 2 days after my paycheck goes through.

She waived the fee to get it expedited again but isn't refunding me the original fee I paid to make sure my card is here on time. Beyond frustrated.

Why did I even waste time calling and paying money to make sure it gets to the new address if they can't manage to listen and do as they say they will. No access to my money and money lost due to this whole incident is going to absolutely make me seek out a different institution to bank with.

Review about: Netspend Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I'm being charged for a replacement card. Mine was lost stolen.

I thought it was free. I will go somewhere else.

NetSpend2018

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our Customer Service. Since these reviews are anonymous, can you please send this review to social@netspend.com with some account information so we can locate you in our system? We will have our Customer Response Team look into this.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,