5.2K views

for some reason i'm having trouble logging into my account.i've been trying for a few day's now.it take's me to my login page.but toolbar just stay's on netspend and never get's to my account.i've never had this problem before it's the same with my cell phone I don't understand what is going on.i've tried to call costumer service but i'm not getting anywhere.and I really need to know what's happening and whyso if you could please help and figure out this problem I would so greatly appreciate it.please let me know.soon thank you.

Comments

This is the worst *** i have been threw these stupid *** pre paid all them god people dont spesk much English and i have try to get help and them mother wont help nobody *** nepdpend visa prepaid card and all of the rest of them

I have been trying for days too log in and check my account. I have changed my password everyday for about a week now.

because every time I use the new password it is not valid.

This is crazy what is going on. Its very frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been able to log into my netspend account either, can't reach anybody to find out what is going on either, might just switch accounts as this is ridiculous especially with all the fees i've had to pay just to use them, be nice if they would let us know wtf is wrong,smh

I didnt change any of my login info or my email address and yet I cant login and when I ask to have username or password sent to email address I dont receive anything. I've had only one email since 2004 and yet it says its wrong.

Been trying for 5 days.

REALLY UPSET ABOUT THIS. Sometimes netspend.com actually comes back as a non existent page on chrome.

CANT LOG INTO NETSPEND ACCOUNT

Wish I looked at all these comments before I deposited my money on this card, now everytime I try to log in, it states wrong login. I try to go to forgot password and its telling me, wrong email address..

smh. I think they set it up this way so you can call and get charged .50 each time, ridiculous smh

Yeah im upset also. Ive been trying for a week and a half. I tlkd too customer service & i couldn't get a straight answer from them about the log in status!!!

I hate not being able to log in 2x's to check budget.just says unable to use site at this time.

This is the worst card they took my money out of my account didn't pay my bill now I'm stuck with these bills and they won't return my money I Beyonce a month not every week..

Having major log in problems. Done called 5 times

Put the wrong email address in my netspend account.is there a way to fix it

I have been trying to get ahold of my money in my account but I have a block from the prepaid Visa card and I have a balance I just can't withdrawal

I’m having the same issues I’m not being able access my account through NetSpend mobile

I am pissed to I cannot get into my account what is the problem I need answers right a way you are dealing with people money

I'm having trouble logging in also it's very frustrating Im giving correct info on my identity also I have had my account with Netspend since 2004 Never had this much trouble before

Since jan 18 my account wont login. It gets stuck in a loop an wont advance.

5 calls to customer service and the best is i can maybe login after an hour with cust serv. What are they hiding they obviously are lying. Someone has breached the security. Do they keep asking you to change passwords.

This only nessecary in a breach. I am closing my account and calling 7 on your side to report the obvious breach.

#1521987

I'VE MADE 6 CALLS TO NETSPEND THIS AFTERNOON AD STILL DON'T HAVE MY ISSUE SOLVED WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT AT WWW.NETSPEND.COM I GET A WEB PAGE THE TELLS ME THAT NETSPEND IS CURRENTLY UNACCESSABLE. I TRIED USING THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT MY CARD AND PIN NUMBER ARE INVALID.

I CALLED MY INTERNET PROVIDER AND GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES DEALT WITH AND THEN TRIED TO ACCESS NETSPEND'S ONLINE SITE TO TRY TO LOG IN AND STILL CAN'T. I AM TOLD BY NETSPEND CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE THAT MY CARD IS ACTIVE AND TO TRY ACCESSING WWW.NETSPEND.COM INTERNET SITE AND STILL CAN'T GET INTO MY ACCOUNT.

I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GOING TO A DIFFERENT DEBIT CARD. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

to PAMELA TAYLOR #1523638

They are trying to hide a breach. In the phillipines.

#1519008

I have tried to get into my account but it will not let me called several times and I'm not getting any where the send me so many passwords but tried them all none of them work can you please let me know what is going on

I have the same problem. Netspend e-mailed me with a way to fix the login problem, but it didn't work for me.

I use Chrome browser. The circle just keeps spinning.