16.2K views

I'm extremely pissed.I filed my taxes through turbo tax, and chose the option of having my tax return deposited to my pre paid card from this company.

As soon as my card arrived in the mail, I attempted to activate it. For some "MYSTERIOUS" reason, my account locked up, blocking me from having access to my own money. I called customer service, and oh those reps are just pathetic and useless. They could barely speak clear English!

They said it happened for security reasons. I say what should I do? They instructed me to send in my documents i.e SS card, state I.D, W-2 form, to verify who I am and proof of residency. So I did exactly that.

I called back the next day, and they told me they didn't see my residential address on my w-2 form when it was clearly on their in like 5 different spots. And they wanted to see a date on it, but my w-2 form doesn't have a date located on it. So they told me to resend it, once again. Hopefully they won't give me the run around again next time I call up there.

JUST ACTIVATE MY *** ACCOUNT ALREADY!!!! My patience is running thin. I followed their instructions and now they're just making this flat out incredibly difficult for me. PISSED!

I won't recommend this company to anyone! As soon as I withdraw my tax return, I'm throwing away my card and filing a customer complaint. Never again Netspend!

We're over before we ever began.Good riddance.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Comments

#1420600

I WILL NEVER USE NETSPEND AGAIN

Why do you lock my account when I activate my card, this doesn’t makes no sense at all but I truly think this is a scam.

I would like to know why my account is locked.

WHY IS MY CARD LOCKED THERE IS NO RESTRICTIONS ON MY CARD

Hello, This is another passed off customer from those Netspendd ***.I need my money and they want me to send a photo i.d.

and some other forms of identification before I can have it.

And that could take six hours.I don't have six hours I need my money now.

This company is a JOKE!!!!

LOL MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED TOO THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!!!

I called to dispute an unauthorized transaction.They blocked my *** card up without my permission.

When i talked to a rep that can barely speak English told me they had to do it.

I told them my paycheck goes on there they told me we will send u another card.I told them i don't want another card i want my card that i have unblocked

So I just got my direct deposit transferred over to netspend than they locked my account had to send I.d, social, and pay stub seriously retarded af we will see what they do because I need my money today

Tara2017
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1342128

I had my tax money put on this card 1,944.00 was took out of my account I called they investigated and told me I would be refunded a few employees that work there told me that then I call back my account is lock I'm pissed off that they took my money like that I work hard for my money I wouldn't recommend anyone to deal with Netspend