I am very pissed off aboout my money return on my taxes i spent money to have them done and then they wanted to charge me more money when you activate the darn card, no one told anybody about the 1.5% when they do the taxes because they try to beat the system but, not on me i'm smartter than they think.I am about to get a layer and fit my issue. I don't no about anyone elese.This is my money that i worked hard for and i don't appreciate people trying to take avantage of me. SHARRON CAIN STEUBENVILLE, OHIO 43952

Comments

Written by Mikey1, on 08-07-2010 14:02

Misspelt Layer and fit...not very bright are we?

YOU ARE NOT SO BRIGHT YOURSELF! It is Misspelled, not Misspelt

I HAVE HAD MY CARD USED TO MAKE PURCHASES WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT, TOLD THEM, BUT THE TIME FACTOR IT TOOK IS BAD, WHAT IF I HAVE MY DIRECT DEPOSIT GOING TO THIS CARD U MEAN IT TAKES 90 DAYS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, WHAT GOD FORBID, HOW WILL THIS EFFECT MY FAMILY, BIGTIME HURT, IT TAKES A BANK LESS TIME TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK OF FAMILIES DO NOT SUFFER, WHAT ABOUT U GUY??? LIMIT THAT TIME FACTOR FOR RUFUNDS ON CARDS, TO LESS THAN 30 DAYS, BECAUSE YOUR POLICIES ON NEW FEES, AND ALL THIS AND U TAKE YOUR TIME GETTING MY MONEY BACK AS I NOW HAVE CLAIM WITH U, THIS IS BAD AND U ALL KNOW IT, EVEN YOUR OWN BANKS DONT TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS WAIT AND SEE.

THIS IS MY MONEY THAT WAS USED, AND YOUR POLICIES STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN, U NEED TO ADJUST, RETHINK YOUR POLICIES, AND REMEMBER, YOUR CUSTOMERS MAKE YOUR COMPANY, SO GO THE EXTRA YARD AND PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE AND BETTER TIME MATTER ON MISSING MONEY FROM CARDS. THANK YOU

Misspelt Layer and fit...not very bright are we?

Hi Sharron. Who is your complaint for?

It sounds like you are mad at the tax preparer more than NetSpend. NetSpend does not do taxes; they supply the prepaid debit card.

Unfortunately with any prepaid debit card you will have to pay a fee to get the card or to activate it. You may want to take this complaint up with the person or company that prepared your taxes.

how ironic, you spelled 'smarter' wrong