Netspend - Overdraft charge
I am so frustrated! I have been a customer of NetSpend for at least 10 years and in the past few months I have had nothing but trouble. Deposits not getting into my account, then getting charged late fees (they eventually take them off) But this one is totally nuts:
We see that the 65.89 transaction caused the overdraft fee on your account. This transaction occurred on 10/06 at 1:26pm. We see that you loaded your card the next day at 1:29pm.
Unfortunately, the negative balance was recovered just a few minutes after the 24 hour grace period.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "MattSL, your a fricken joke!!! Why would I want to email you when your so call SafeLink Wireless Resolution team does nothing but send me the same email response to..."
- "I am in the Insurance Business for 30 Years and i have a nice relation with all the company i do and i did business Employees are very nice but the..."
- "I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container. The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand. Please take a look at those..."