Netspend - Overdraft charge
I am so frustrated! I have been a customer of NetSpend for at least 10 years and in the past few months I have had nothing but trouble. Deposits not getting into my account, then getting charged late fees (they eventually take them off) But this one is totally nuts:
We see that the 65.89 transaction caused the overdraft fee on your account. This transaction occurred on 10/06 at 1:26pm. We see that you loaded your card the next day at 1:29pm.
Unfortunately, the negative balance was recovered just a few minutes after the 24 hour grace period.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "MB Financial foreclosed on my business and properties though I was making regular payments. I did experience a major problem with theft in the business that was rampant. ..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."