Netspend Customer Service BLOWS
I was a victim of some sort of hiTech theft where someone was able to make a new card using my number and pin.I have been with NS for 3 years and never had a problem, actually thought the text messages for every transaction was a very cool feature.
Until the day I got 4 texts telling me of ATM withdrawals while I was sitting in the Dr's office. I immediately went home, got online and called NS. Online I saw the transactions were from a BofA ATM in Pacific Palasaides CA - I am in Richmond VA. They had me fax over my current info with a declaration that the ATM withdrawals were in dispute.
They assured me I would get an update within 10 business days.Today is the 10th day and after a couple hours on the phone and hundreds of 'I am Sorry's' I have the sinking feeling that I am just plain FUKT out of my $912.00. Their service is worse than their english.
Obviously these people think they can just jack me around until I give up out of frustration.They have underestimated me.117edef1 review #242315
You may also like
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "There's a store in my little town in Florida, and they are doing you a big misrepresentation by selling your ice cream high, and freezing it rock solid and selling..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I bought this couch for $1200 in March of 2014 and by August of 2014 I've already sent ALL the cushions back for the seams to be repaired once, and..."