Netspend Customer Service BLOWS
I was a victim of some sort of hiTech theft where someone was able to make a new card using my number and pin.I have been with NS for 3 years and never had a problem, actually thought the text messages for every transaction was a very cool feature.
Until the day I got 4 texts telling me of ATM withdrawals while I was sitting in the Dr's office. I immediately went home, got online and called NS. Online I saw the transactions were from a BofA ATM in Pacific Palasaides CA - I am in Richmond VA. They had me fax over my current info with a declaration that the ATM withdrawals were in dispute.
They assured me I would get an update within 10 business days.Today is the 10th day and after a couple hours on the phone and hundreds of 'I am Sorry's' I have the sinking feeling that I am just plain FUKT out of my $912.00. Their service is worse than their english.
Obviously these people think they can just jack me around until I give up out of frustration.They have underestimated me.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Credit Cards
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Net spend aint *** thief..."
- "Through no fault of my own, I recently had a charge from (Global Payments) for approximately $140 . I spent over 2 hours on the phone tracking the unauthorized charge...."
- "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..."
- "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..."
- "CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER. I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I just got a Sony MDR-XB400 Extra Bass Over the Ear Headphones Black but the product is not look exactly like it should be in Lazada' page...."
- "I am not going to waste time talking about how much of a fraud Damien "Dhalli" Halliburton is. Those who decide to hire him, associate with or do business with..."