Netspend Customer Service BLOWS

I was a victim of some sort of hiTech theft where someone was able to make a new card using my number and pin.I have been with NS for 3 years and never had a problem, actually thought the text messages for every transaction was a very cool feature.

Until the day I got 4 texts telling me of ATM withdrawals while I was sitting in the Dr's office. I immediately went home, got online and called NS. Online I saw the transactions were from a BofA ATM in Pacific Palasaides CA - I am in Richmond VA. They had me fax over my current info with a declaration that the ATM withdrawals were in dispute.

They assured me I would get an update within 10 business days.Today is the 10th day and after a couple hours on the phone and hundreds of 'I am Sorry's' I have the sinking feeling that I am just plain FUKT out of my $912.00. Their service is worse than their english.

Obviously these people think they can just jack me around until I give up out of frustration.They have underestimated me.

review #242315
0 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Netspend?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
love life

Jan 09, 2013 #591754

im sorry that happend to you .on a friday i had a text sent to my phone saying a company had takent almost 200dls out of my account i called netspend and they had my funds returned to me asap so i was very pleased with them and ive been with them for 5years.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.