Netspend Customer Service BLOWS
I was a victim of some sort of hiTech theft where someone was able to make a new card using my number and pin.I have been with NS for 3 years and never had a problem, actually thought the text messages for every transaction was a very cool feature.
Until the day I got 4 texts telling me of ATM withdrawals while I was sitting in the Dr's office. I immediately went home, got online and called NS. Online I saw the transactions were from a BofA ATM in Pacific Palasaides CA - I am in Richmond VA. They had me fax over my current info with a declaration that the ATM withdrawals were in dispute.
They assured me I would get an update within 10 business days.Today is the 10th day and after a couple hours on the phone and hundreds of 'I am Sorry's' I have the sinking feeling that I am just plain FUKT out of my $912.00. Their service is worse than their english.
Obviously these people think they can just jack me around until I give up out of frustration.They have underestimated me.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Credit Cards
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..."
- "CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER. I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- " They charged me $149 for their "service." They were bad dudes. Next day my call to them at wrong number was intercepted by brisco Tech as a subcontractor of Microsoft. They..."
- "I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo. What they delivered was not what was advertised. I called them on 2 October and received a claims #..."
- "Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent. Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.). Up till now..."