Netspend - My card was stolen and missed used
the card was stolen and missed used on febuary 25 and there was a withdrawel of 163.00 and a purchase of 12.61 that was made on my card and that wasnt me and i havent gotten an answer back from the company and now they are telling me that there not able to put 12.61 back onto my card as far as 163.00 they dnt want to give me a footage of who used my card and thats all I have to say thanks. thats all i want is my money put back on my card and for me to keep business going with netspend and i would like them to understand that i just want to the money back onto my card and for netspend to unblock the card to where i can use it again please and thats what i want resolved at this time .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."
- "I ordered a formal dress for my daughter's Junior/Senior Prom. The dress is gorgeous, it is Navy Blue with a beaded cream color neckline that swoops up and buttons on..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."