Netspend - my card was stolen and missed used

Issue not resolved

the card was stolen and missed used on febuary 25 and there was a withdrawel of 163.00 and a purchase of 12.61 that was made on my card and that wasnt me and i havent gotten an answer back from the company and now they are telling me that there not able to put 12.61 back onto my card as far as 163.00 they dnt want to give me a footage of who used my card and thats all I have to say thanks. thats all i want is my money put back on my card and for me to keep business going with netspend and i would like them to understand that i just want to the money back onto my card and for netspend to unblock the card to where i can use it again please and thats what i want resolved at this time .

d41a025 review #479001
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with Netspend?  Submit review about this company
NetSpend2013

Mar 20

We are very sorry to hear that there were unauthorized transactions made on your card. The card would need to remain blocked to prevent any additional transactions from occurring.
We understand that the dispute process can take some time, but we will do everything we can to assist you with getting the money returned.
Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into this for you.
NetSpend

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Netspend.
Filing a new complaint about
×