Netspend - my card was stolen and missed used
the card was stolen and missed used on febuary 25 and there was a withdrawel of 163.00 and a purchase of 12.61 that was made on my card and that wasnt me and i havent gotten an answer back from the company and now they are telling me that there not able to put 12.61 back onto my card as far as 163.00 they dnt want to give me a footage of who used my card and thats all I have to say thanks. thats all i want is my money put back on my card and for me to keep business going with netspend and i would like them to understand that i just want to the money back onto my card and for netspend to unblock the card to where i can use it again please and thats what i want resolved at this time .c25494c
You may also like
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."